Friday, August 4, 2017

Movie - Antique Mall

Auburndale, FL   Hi  91   Lo 75

 It's back to the same routine. I miss my sis, but she has obligations in Missouri and she'll be back in Florida in October. It's too hot to get out much and I still have a lot of trouble breathing if the humidity is real high, so I can't play shuffleboard. We decided to go to a movie to get out of the house.  We had a surprise tropical storm come in on Monday so we went on Wednesday.

We were both quite disappointed in the movie Dunkirk. It was very hard to understand what was going on and the music was so loud you couldn't understand the dialogue. Jim says it was the theater with bad speakers, I think it's an overall bad movie.  He wants another chance to hear it when it comes on TV, we'll see. I suggest to read up on what the movie is about before going and go to a theater with a good sound system, it may help.

 

We happened to find an Antique mall near the theater and decided to check it out. It was huge and it was well organized. It took over an hour to walk through it. A lot of the items were things we sold or donated when we moved in the RV. We didn't get a thing, but sure is interesting.

Looking down the aisles both directions.








We have had a lot of rain and the frogs are now croaking all over the place. There's  tiny ones climbing our Florida room screen. They can sure make a loud noise for as little as they are.








It's good to have a hobby when you're inside most of the time. I had an order for the crochet tiny bears. They're barely an inch.



I've been getting calls for the October 21 craft bazaar in the park that I'm setting up. It's going well. I had 36 tables last year and right now I have 52.  It's going to be a big one this year and the advertising will start first week of September.

Next week we will have a lot to report, stay tuned.


No comments:

Eclipse - Storms - Volunteer Dinner - Taxes - Painted Patio

 Shalimar, FL  (Hi  78   Lo 54)   Monday and Tuesday were the same as normal with Wii bowling, cards, and GBM zoom, diamond art and meditati...